Cruising for MARI CEUs!
Cruise to the Caribbean on this wonderful 7 day Cruise
These trainings are approved for CEs by NBCC and NASW.
But, please remember that state requirements are constantly changing. It is ultimately THE LICENSEE’S responsibility to determine if the CEUs are approved for their state/discipline.
Cruise Price Includes:
- Specialty Merchandise designed specifically for our group & cruise (Extra surprises!)
- Taxes, Fees, & Port Charges are included in our price
- Onboard Meals & some beverages (water, coffee, lemonade, tea. milk)
- Free 24 hour Room Service
- Childcare for children 2 and up through the kids’ clubs for most daytime and early evening hours (late night -10 pm to 3 am, or baby/toddler childcare may be available for an additional fee)
- Most onboard activities & entertainment including shows, the adult area, water slides, and mini golf.
- Assistance booking pre/post cruise lodging, transportation, and activities; including a group rate at our group hotel the night before departure.
Prices do not include gratuities and optional items listed below.
Carnival reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all travelers at up to $10 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $85 per barrel.
What is not included:
- Lodging before/after cruise
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants
- Spa and Salon services
- Gambling & Video Arcade
- Gift Shop purchases
- Shore excursions, professional photographs
- Medical Services
- Internet Access or ship to shore calls,
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Alcoholic Beverages & Non-Alcoholic Beverages (excluding water, coffee, lemonade and iced tea)