We have MARI teachers all over the world. MARI teachers offer individual MARI assessments. They also offer live or on-line trainings. Please click on Training Schedule to see if a teacher in your area has an upcoming class.
Following a career in program and training development in education and industry, I devoted myself to studying wellness and personal growth processes...
MARI teacher and practitioner, process art practitioner; Guided Imagery & Music (BMGIM) practitioner, energy medicine practitioner
Erin Johnson is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice in Charlottesville, Virginia. She ha...
Full time professor in a graduate program of art therapy; printmaking artist; teach regularly at the Expressive Therapies Summit in NYC; offer art the...
Glennery L. Besson, Ph.D. with a focus in Transpersonal Psychology. Glenn is a certified Sandplay Therapist –CST (ISST). She received her M.A. from La...
Jill Rogers received both her B.A. and M.A. degrees from Slippery Rock University in Psychology and Counseling and Educational Psychology. In addition...
Karla Hankes, PhD completed her doctoral degree in Transformative Education at the California Institute of Integral Studies where her research focused...
Lindsey is a practitioner and teacher of the MARI®. She works at Options 4 Health.
Maria Danilina at fist received her M.A. degree in Fine Art from Venetzianov Art College, then M.A. degree in Psychology and Counseling and Social Psy...
Yvette Lyons, Ph.D., C.E.A.T., Certified MARI ® Teacher Yvette Lyons, Ph.D. received her Doctoral in Clinical Psychology, with a Specialty in Expressi...
Ten Reasons Why You Should Take The MARI® Training:
1. MARI Creative Resources Center has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6335. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. MARI Creative Resources Center is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
2. Provides a meaningful and authentic personal experience
3. Enables you to provide the same experience for your client
4. Yields relevant psychological information, from the traditional to transpersonal
5. Is the only instrument that reveals in-depth information about spiritual issues
6. Makes short-term and positive therapy a very real possibility
7. Reflects the urge to wholeness and individuation of the individual
8. Is non-verbal and non-threatening for clients
9. Provides invaluable information for those who need to better understand others
10. You will love it!